It is with regret that we have to announce that, following government advice, we have to cancel both our Wednesday and Friday dance classes together with Golden Eagle until we are advised that it is safe to reopen.
We hope all our supporters and friends remain safe and send our best wishes to you all. We look forward to seeing you all again when the government decides to allow live music venues such as ours to restart.
Ian & Fiona
10th April … Cancelled
8th May… Cancelled
July … Sorry No Club
14th August … Cancelled
We are hoping that our Dance Classes are able to restart (Please keep looking for updates, or give us a ring)
11th September … Cancelled
9th October … Cancelled
13th November … Martin Jaye (TBA)
11th December … Gary Leonard (TBA)
29th December … Chris James (TBA)